Seaplane Flying Club
Become a member of the ONLY Seaplane Flying Club in the heart of Central Florida. Yes, you can fly solo in the club’s Cessna 140 on floats for as little as $199.50 per month. Finally… you can put your seaplane rating to use to fly solo or take a passenger along with you for seaplane adventures to the many lakes and rivers in our beautiful area (including flying in to lakefront restaurants for lunch or even an overnight adventure). If you are more than a quick drive away, Tavares (America’s Seaplane City) is a perfect little family getaway spot where you can stay right downtown in the middle of the entertainment district overlooking the seaplane base. For family members who may not be as into flying, there is SO much to do:
Shopping in quaint downtown Mt Dora
The Orlando Attractions
Hiking, Kayaking and Canoeing the many natural springs in Ocala National Forest
Boating through the Harris Chain of Lakes
- Club dues
- Renters Insurance (zero deductible policy to protect members if anything were to happen to an aircraft while in their possession AND can be used at ANY airport for other aircraft rentals)
- .5 hours per month flight time (save it up for a couple months and come fly for an hour without another penny leaving your pocket… it’s included in membership)
- Only a 1 year commitment
- FREE Jones Brothers Embroidered PFG shirt
- 1st quarter due upon initial membership:
- Month 1: $199.50 x 3 = $598.50 plus tax
- Months 2-10: $199.50 plus tax
- Months 11-12: $0
- $199.50+tax wet hourly rate for time flown over .5 hours/month included with membership
Join the Seaplane Solo Flying Club today!
If you are ready to join, follow these simple steps:
- Download and read the Rules of Operation,
- Download the insurance form and fill it out.
Please see our Mobile PDF help page on how to do this on your mobile device.
- Fill out the Seaplane Flying Club online application and upload the completed insurance form.
After the form is completed, you will be able to continue with your first quarter membership payment.
For more information contact Jones Brothers Air and Seaplane Adventures at 352-508-1800 or email@example.com. Or come visit us on the North shore of Lake Dora at the Tavares Seaplane Base, 150 E Ruby St. Tavares, FL.
Reserve your block of time for our Seaplane Flying Club! Half day blocks are available each day starting at 10am and 2pm. Remember, two overnights is the limit on each reservation. So please do not make reservations for more than 6 consecutive half day time slots.
Make a Reservation